Started following health plans and then what…got failed as always and that’s it. Giving up is not a solution and you should always think that yes, we can also turn around to some healthy diet and lifestyle. Always be there to face a challenge and only this way you can get going to be a healthy one.
- Always 20 Percent Less- Do you know why the people from blue zones, i.e., Italy, Japan, Greece, stay active up to even 100 years of their age? They follow a very simple logic that eats less than we do normally at least by 20 percent. Remember that instead of platting up at the centre table. Opt for small fillings at the counter.
- Pile on the Plants- From antioxidants rich to nutritious, these are all beneficial and most importantly are friendly to your waistline. Always think your meal is a condiment and rely on legumes, sprouts, beans and nuts.
- Always Love the Food which will Love you Back- You may find initially somewhat restricted towards tofu, elk, berries and sea vegetables, but remember that your taste buds can be retrained always. You love salts, fats and sugar because you are used to it. Get rid of hidden sugar, salt and similar culprits that are usually waiting inside the packaged foods to harm you.
- Slow Down- Instead of taking food out in a car and just swallowing it is not done. Save your time every time you have your meals and enjoy a treat of minimum 20 minutes. You will eat less and enjoy more this way.
- Get Up- Longest-living people don’t take exercises as a job rather enjoy their little movements as the everyday life. Instead of paying someone, take yourselves on a trip to laundry and make use of stairs.
- Behave Socially- Family and social bonds are important. Surround yourself with a positive environment of some healthy creatures. Always get involved with a gardening group, act voluntarily and don’t be restricted to yourself.
- Take it Easy- Even the healthiest people also get stressed at times. This is a natural phenomenon and you can’t control your emotions. But yes, there are strategies to deal with stress. Meditate, go and have a walk, do whatever possible and combat your stress hormones.
Being healthy and maintaining it is not a rocket science, just have the correct approach.