Your heart is pounding, you suddenly face that your face turned red and droplets of sweat break out on your forehead and your stomach started twisting like a sickening knot. Well, let me tell you these are some of the signs of anxiety attacks.
Anxiety is the result of excessive stressful life, work pressure, pressure from peers and issues related to families. In this physiological state of mind the unpleasant feeling is often linked with fear, worry and uneasiness. Due to anxiety, people often feel constant sadness, panic and nervousness.
Symptoms and Signs of Anxiety Attacks
- Being easily startled
- Feeling jumpy and tense
- Problem in concentrating
- Anticipating the worst
- Unrealistic view of problems
- Feelings of dread or apprehensions
- Excessive ongoing tensions or worries
- Muscle tension
10. Pounding heart
11. Frequent urination
12. Loss of appetite
13. Reduced sex drive
14. Shortness of breath
15. Trouble falling or staying asleep
How to Relieve Yourself from Anxiety Attacks?
If you think that only you are loaded with problems, then you are totally wrong. If chilling is an art you want to learn then here are some ways which will help you out in relieving your anxiety and worries.
- The initial step to deal with anxiety is “breathe”. Find a calm place, close your eyes and start concentration on your breaths. Inhale and exhale your breath. Do it thrice every day for 5 minutes and soon you can see the difference in your anxiety level?
- Take regular tea because it contains L-theanine, an amino acid that reduces anxiety and promotes relaxation. Start your day with a cup of hot green tea and feel a sense of relaxation in your anxiety level.
- Go for regular exercise because it improves the flow of blood in body and it is one of the best way to de-stress yourself from worrying thoughts. Try to go for morning walk and things like blowing air and voice of a sparrow cooing innocently makes you feel relaxed.
Life is the name of ups and downs and anxiety is a common disorder in these days but with the right solutions we can easily cure it. So, think positive and keep anxiety away from your life.