Do you have your meals too quickly, eat too much and what actually you feel after eating too much? Sometimes even after eating less, people have a sense of fullness. These are the few things which show that you are suffering from indigestion. In medical terms it is known as dyspepsia. Most signs of indigestion are triggered by having certain type of foods that don’t agree with our digestive system. Some of the common signs of indigestion are listed below.
Prominent Symptoms of Indigestion
- Abdominal pain
- Growling stomach
- Abdominal distention
- Audible stomach noises
- Acidic taste in the mouth
- Feeling full right after start eating the food
- Burning sensation in upper abdomen or stomach
Indigestion is one of the common problems we all face at some point of time. It occurs when the digestive juices are not secreted properly. Different people experience different kind of indigestion. There are a number of reasons which causes indigestion.
Causes of Indigestion
- Peptic ulcer
- Heavy meals
- Stomach cancer
- Certain diseases
- Lack of exercise
- Excessive smoking
- Stress and anxiety
- Improperly cooked food
- Anti inflammatory drugs
- Excessive use of alcohol
- Changes in regular lifestyle
- Wrong combination of food
- Inadequate secretion of stomach acids
- Diseases that affect digestive organs
- Fast eating without chewing properly
Digestion is not a very severe problem and it can be cured by using herbal remedies. Here we shall mention some of the effectual and best remedies of indigestion.
Cure Indigestion Naturally with these Simple Cures
- Apply ice cubes over the stomach helps in relieving the symptoms of indigestion.
- Add a pinch of salt in fresh coriander juice. Drink this twice a day would give you relief from indigestion.
- One of the instant ways to get rid of indigestion is mix baking soda and water in equal parts. Have this mixture after taking your meal.
- Add 2-3 drops of mint essence in water. Taking it 3-4 times a day is effective in treating indigestion.
- Before every meal, add few drops of lemon juice or apple cider vinegar in a glassful of water. It helps in the cure of indigestion.
So, with these easy to use tips, we can control indigestion ailment in a short span of time. Eat healthy, drink lots of water and exercise 3-4 times in a day for a healthy and happy stomach.