Do you really want to get all jacked up?
Are you still clueless about getting a well sculpted and chiseled body?
You might have flipped through those thick books from the nutritionists; read this article, my fellow amateurs to know ‘how can you gain weight’!!!!
Theoretically, it seems very easy and an effortless process. The moment you talk to someone about gaining weight “consume a high number of calories” is the most immediate answer that you get. However, it is not that easy than it seems. Just like weight loss it is also a tedious task.
Anyway after enough gibbering, let’s come straight to the point, the 7 tips to gain weight!!!!!
- Take Good Diet – Sounds easy but a very few get a healthy diet. So munch on all those food stuffs enriched with nutrients and protein.
- Eat More – You ought to eat more in addition to taking a good diet. If you do not eat more your body tends to quickly melt away your regular diet. So improve the quantity of consumption.
- Stress Muscles - Muscles hardly grow until they are put under “heavy stress”. Lift some heavy weight while working out, it will build your muscles and you will eventually gain weight.
- Intense Workouts - Long workouts would hardly help you gain weight. Instead they will make your muscles toned. On the contrary, short and intense workouts are going to serve the purpose. It makes the muscles undergo more stress that will surely make them grow and increase their mass.
- Excuse yourself from Fat – Eat protein and vitamin NOT fat and carbohydrates. Fat is bad, you will become FAT not Fab if you consume it continually. Fat may surely help you put on mass, but not good mass. Make sure that you eat healthy meal.
- Keep A Record of Your Weight – Weigh yourself weekly in order to keep a track of your weight. You can maintain a diary and jot down your weight every week. By doing this you will realize what all is working for you and what all doesn’t. It will also help in gauging your progress.
- A Solid Slumber Add Weight – If you put all the above suggestions together then a sound sleep may prove out to be beneficial. An eight hours sleep per night is best.
Last but not Least, the moral of the story goes the “MORE” way, ‘Eat more’, ‘Lift more’ and ‘Sleep more’, but be ‘consistent’. It sounds simple but actually it is a challenging task for the skinny and underweight people.