The season of winter can be very troublesome for people having dry skin. Itchiness, tautness and flaking are often and usual to them. And if they ignore the daily care it can lead to some major skin problems. Dehydrated skin as they would have in winter would lead to red patches and scars and their skin would look dead and will become more of sensitive than before.
So, moving to some extra steps to pamper and relax your dehydrated skin can impart you with a more alluring skin. Moisturizers plus emollients are very important for them.
Skin Care for Combination Skin –
So, there go some steps for all skin types which dehydrate during the season of winters-
- Use a cleanser containing aloe Vera, lemon and cactus extracts. Aloe Vera has moisturizing properties and heals the damaged skin too. It removes dead cells, works as an anti oxidant too. Cleanser of aloe Vera would help to moisture and clean the skin together. It helps in cell regeneration and also helps in deterring skin aging.
- Skin should be moisturized always. The first layer of skin becomes very arid during winters, so for a healthy skin, using moisturizer after cleansing would be very helpful.
- Using sunscreen during winters is imperative as we tend to enjoy sun during winters a lot and exposure to sun can pace up skin aging. Apply sunscreen at least 15 minutes before you get exposed to sun. And if the time of exposure increases to 30 minutes apply again.
- Night creams plays an imperative role in keeping the skin nourished and moisturized. So, applying night cream with little water can be of great help and would give u a healthy nourished skin, your night cream would do wonders at night while you are sleeping and in morning your skin would glow. Make sure your night cream should be comprised of vitamin E and A certainly!
For very Dry Skin
- Using soap is a total no during winter. It will deter the natural moisture all the more.
- Lemon turmeric cream using before bathing and washing can be of appropriate help. Turmeric has potent qualities to protect skin from this and there would no more curtailment of moisture. It soothes the skin deep inside. It is also potent to cure arid skin.
- Soon after bathe apply moisturizer, then your natural moisture plus the moisturizer would be restored for long.
For Cracked Heels
- Keep your legs soaked in lukewarm water for at least 15 minutes. Let your skin get soft.
- After your skin gets soft scrub it with turmeric stone
- Apply any cream consisting apricot and bandage your feet with any cloth throughout the night. Moisture would be restored. And your feet would be soft and nourished. Do this for a week for long results
Handling winters is a great thing, but with the help of some easy tips you can relish a beautiful nourished skin. So, start today with these easy and worthy tips.