Acne is one of the most common skin problems in both men and women. One can get acne at any stage of his/her life. Although at times acne is harmless and almost not clearly visible on your face but not always.
First of all we need to get our basics right. Regular skin care plays a very important role in the occurrence of acne. It’s better to prevent acne than panic after it has already occurred. Not just wrong skin care but also genetic factor or hormonal imbalance can also be the reason why you have acne. Exposure of skin to harmful UV rays of the sun, pollution, dust can also be others reasons which causes acne.
If not treated properly at the right time, it further advance to scars, which is more difficult to deal with. So it’s better we get started as soon as we first notice slightest signs of acne on our skin.
Mind and body health:
Incorporate a lot of green leafy vegetables, organic food, fish oil and probiotics in your diet. Make your immune system stronger by taking multivitamins, these help in speedy recovery. Omega 3 also helps in making your skin vibrant.
Here’s what you should strictly restrain from:
- Food rich in saturated fat, high in sugar like chocolates and desserts, milk and dairy products which increase your insulin levels and affect hormones.
- Stay away from stress. Get enough sleep. Exercise regularly.
- Don’t touch your skin with your hands as they may contain lot of dirt. Never squeeze acne, approach a professional for removal of acne.
- Always tie your hair and carry a hand sanitizer when you go out.
Pamper your skin:
- Cleansing and then moisturizing- use anti acne cleansing lotions, toners and moisturizers which basically contains benzyl peroxide and salicylic acid which efficiently kills acne causing bacteria.
- Exfoliation also helps skin breathe, by removing dead cells of skin, which clears the skin pores. Make up can also help you hide that acne. Avoid make up which is oily as it clogs your skin pores.
You’ll have to spend too much when your acne is in the advanced stage so better deal with it as soon as you notice any signs of acne on your skin. Spare some time from your busy daily routine to take care of your skin. Get yourself a good cleanser which suits your skin type. Wash your face at regular intervals, when you just come back home or even after you sweat. That leaves no scope for the accumulation of oil on your face.
Always remember acne scars or any such skin problems shouldn’t lead to lack of self confidence in you. As you know all good things come to end. So maintain a healthy lifestyle to regain the clear and vibrant skin you always wanted.