Actually the perception of being fit is wrong to most of the people. Being fit does not really mean to spend long hours in gym. It is just that body should be performing some kind of physical activities for some time in a day. Doing that for just 30 minutes will do. Exercises are a necessary part of life not only for maintaining body weight but also to avoid health problems like improper heart functioning, diabetes and cholesterol.
Best time for exercising
Mostly people don’t get into exercises due to busy schedules. Thus it is suggested to do some sort of exercising whenever you are getting time but make sure that whatever you are doing is proper. Usually people exercise in morning because it is believed that in the morning it is easy to teach exercises to the body.
The best time for training is considered when your body temperature is highest. This means evening time is suitable for getting into exercises. According to a research, a person’s maximum aerobic capacity is in the evening. Thus it is convenient to select any slot for exercising in 24 hours.
Steps for maintaining exercises
- Choosing the best exercises: The best exercise for a person is that what he/she can do on a regular basis. It is not really necessary to join a gym. You can choose to walk, cycle, run or skate instead as well. Exercises can be done even in living room. Another possible option is to purchase fitness equipment for your home use.
- Planning certain strategies: For exercising also, there is a need to set a specific goal. Certain strategies can be set or controlled if those are affecting the resultant outcome.
- Measuring the outcomes: If you are engaged in some fitness program, it is vital to keep a check on the overall progress. A check on heart rate, weight, cardiovascular fitness can be made periodically to analyze the results.
How to deal with injuries while running
- Blisters can be caused by the shoes while running. These can be prevented by wearing shoes that fits you the best. Also wear socks to absorb sweat coming out. Applying Band-Aid is suggested in this case.
- Runner’s knee is another injury. Best way to prevent this is stretching the muscles.
- Sore muscles can also occur due to running. Its prevention is to warm up for sometime before running.
- Sometimes heel fissures can be experienced that can be prevented by avoiding open shoes.
Exercising helps in enhancing the quality of life. Start trying them out as soon as possible and experience the change that follows into your life.