Hair on Head is a boon…but hair anywhere else is nothing but a bane!!
A large number of women feel unnecessary embarrassment due to hair on their face. Facial hair can grow either due to improper balance of your hormones or else some health disorders. These unwanted hair may potentially to decrease the outward show and attraction and certainly give demean your confidence level too!
But the good thing is that removing hair is not that difficult after all. You can come across some of the natural and simple ways in this piece of text regarding how you can get a hair free facial skin with a silky, smooth and clean glow on your face that you have always desired for.
Hair Removal using Thread
Threading is the ancient way to get rid of your facial hair. Not only is it the most excellent way to shed off all your facial hair but also this hair removal procedure is pocket friendly for you to go with. Threading is an efficient way to keep your face and eyebrows perfect and free from all the unnecessary hair.
Sooner than going for the other hair removal procedures have a look at the mentioned facts and make this thing clear in your mind with these informative tips:
- Threading is a most basic hair removal method, which is in demand today also and it is followed by a huge number of individuals.
- This technique is used to endow you with a perfect and clear shape together with neat lines to your brows.
- It is also utilized to get rid of hair on your upper-lip and face.
- It involves thread, made up of 100% cotton. The thread is rolled and twisted all along with the skin surface; hair then is trapped in the string when thread is moved in back and forth directions.
- Now the cached hair is drawn out.
- Speed and technique are two important factors for this procedure, so it is usually done by the professionals.
- After 3 or 6 weeks, hair begins to grow, which you can again remove by the same procedure.
In comparison to some of the other procedures of hair removal such as sugaring waxing or tweezing; threading is most easy method to go with. Since a sterilize cotton thread is used and thrown out after use, hence it is hygienic as well as safe. The main problem which it can lead to is a feel of slight itching and redness which can be effectively reduced by applying an ice cube.
The main advantage of threading is that it can be done on any skin type whether sensitive or normal. People having severe acne problem should avoid this procedure because it may bring out their acne. Always visit an expert to pull out hair with the help of threading.
Hope this helps…