Heath, hygiene and happiness go hand in hand. A healthy mind resides in a healthy body, therefore it is always critical to keep your body well cared-for.
Here are some effortless steps that you can try to keep you and your family smiling always and stay healthy:
- Keep your home clean and dust free
Initiating healthiness from your home is a good idea. It is important to maintain cleanliness in your home. Wiping the floors and dusting the furniture is vital. Making use of germfree cleaners and liquids is also beneficial as they can kill the germs to large number. This can be done by:
- Cleaning the handles of doors, windows and refrigerators as they are often used and can become a storehouse of germs and thus might get transmitted from one person to other.
- Clean the remote controls of television, air conditioners, stereos and other appliances properly, as these are the popular destinations of germs. Remotes are often touched with filthy hands. Use alcohol or spirit soaked cotton or cloth.
- The dish cleaning sponge is rated the most prevalent source of germs, so keep it dry and change it when it starts falling off!!!
- It is good if you use indoor sleepers different to your daily outdoor wear shoes to prevent the germs to enter inside your home.
- Keep your home clean by dusting regularly with a damp duster to keep germs at bay. Also dust is the prime cause of allergies like asthma and other respiratory diseases.
- Keep yourself well hydrated
It is a good habit to drink lot of water regularly in intervals to keep you hydrated. This not only assists in weight loss and flushing toxins out of your body but is also good for relieving from severe infections and health diseases. Water also helps in improving digestion in body and opens up the pores to release heat in your body.
- Have healthy and balanced diet
It is important that you take care of your diet and keep a watch on what and how much you eat to stay hale and hearty. Since digestion during summers and monsoon is slow so it is important that you take your meals in small quantities rather that stuffing your mouth with extra quantity. Eating without hunger may lead to digestion problems. Take care that you take in a sufficient amount of anti oxidants to get all your toxins out of body. Vegetables such as carrot, reddish, onions and tomato should be an essential part of your diet.
Also it is good to have several citrus fruits like lime, lemon, orange and grapefruit that are an excellent source of antioxidants that strengthen your immunity and are good for your health.